To my classmates,
My name is Amber, I currently live in Miami, OK, with my boyfriend and our 2 children. There isnt a whole lot to say about Miami except, it isnt Miami, FL!!! I work full time for Dixie Finance, which is a very rewarding job, that I love and the hours are convienent so I can spend more time with my family. I used to work two jobs, 7 days a week for a whole year, 9 months of which I was pregnant, and I am so glad I quit one of them after my daughter, Rayah was born. The money was nice though with my two incomes and his, I loved it! Rayah is 7 months old now and is all over the place, im so excited for her to start walking. My son, Brenden, at the time was very jelous to have a baby sister but loves it now that she is big enough to play with him. He rencently had a birthday and is now 4 years old, the time, how it just flies by.
I am so excited to be going back to school. I tried going right after I graduated in '05, but, I got pregnant with my son and quit, moved back home and been working ever since. I finally have the time to attend school again taking online classes and I've heard some great things about MSSU, so I decided to check it out and now I'm here with all of yall hoping to be a good influence to my kids about staying in school and reaping the benefits of it. I've been told a lot that I can't do this or I can't do that, and I love proving everyone wrong, the rewards are great, when I strive for what I want and achieve it! You cant get anywhere by quiting, so always try! And remember when one door closes another is opened to something better, so give it time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job getting back to school. Best of luck!
ReplyDelete